It is Mutual Savings Bank’s mission to support the communities in which we serve by involvement in philanthropic endeavors which directly benefits non-profit organizations and other programs that provide services to enhance the vitality of our neighborhoods. Donation requests are granted based on the non-profit organization’s ability to meet our Bank’s charitable giving criteria, as well as availability of charitable funds. We honor hundreds of requests for donations each year. As that number steadily increases, it is necessary to establish guidelines for donation requests to ensure that we are maximizing our donation dollars.
- Organizations and/or their members that have a relationship with Mutual Savings Bank will be given priority
- Donations are restricted to non-profit organizations that benefit the communities we serve
- Priority is placed on donations that benefit low-to moderate-income individuals and communities
- Requests must be in writing and submitted in a timely manner
Limitations and Exclusions:
- We do not fund organizations of a controversial nature
- We do not fund general operating expenses
Send a request for support:
We will review and consider requests for financial participation in sponsorships and charitable activities. All proposals must be in writing and should include details for specific activity and intended benefits to be received. Include who the check should be payable to as well as a mailing address.
Submit your written request to:
Mail: Mutual Savings Bank
Attn: Kim Henderson
80 East Jefferson Street Franklin, IN 46131
Fax: 317-738-2179 Attn: Kim Henderson